Old 05-15-2012, 06:07 PM   #68
itsa huge bitch
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 762
Default Re: Haye and Chisora each fought the wrong Klitschko

Quote:
Originally Posted by knockout artist View Post
i'm a huge bitch, you've offered nothing to this discussion except for insults and moaning over a discussion about your idols. You clearly don't except that the brothers have flaws, look at how Wlad panicked whenever feather fisted shot to shit Mormeck got near him. Look at how Vitali got countered and punished by Solis before his knee blew out. How's that for recent examples you clown? Nuthuggers are ruining these boards, especially ones with massive dongs swinging from their foreheads like this chump
stop speaking to me with 2 different names.are you 13??guys like you are ruining these boards.i mean do you even believe that shit??lol..two reasons to be embaressed.one posting under more than one name.two talking complete and utter shite to try and entice klit fans to bite..then to make them out to be the ones who talk shite..lol please my man like i said ive seen it all before.please do **** off and come up with something else knew..butt hurt fan because the klits beat the shit out of one of your guys.or maybe another reason ill not bring up
itsa huge bitch is offline  Top