Old 05-20-2012, 04:08 AM   #67
lzolnier
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: Mateusz Masternak

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntentionalButt View Post
I have to admit, this was not Mat's most impressive night.

Even though he pitched close to a shutout, losing only the 1st round on my card, he treated this very lackadaisically as though it were a sparring session. He made Miles seem tougher than he probably is, where I feel he probably could have forced a stoppage if he really felt like it.

A bit disappointed in Masternak. Hopefully this display of laziness was just a one-off and not a sign of future habits.
Bulli****, Masternak took two rounds off (1st and 9th) and was active and dominant the rest of the way. Welcome to ESB - when you don't stop someone in brutal fashion, you're performance was ****. Masternak was dominant here in almost every way imaginable and that is what boxing is all about. He dominated a can (much more than a can if you listen to Enzo Calzaghi a few years ago) and it happened to have a tough enough chin and determination to last 10 rounds.Maternak was absolutely dominant and showcased his superior skills to a Danish audience. The combos, the variety of punches, the speed were all there. What else do you want denier?

Last edited by lzolnier; 05-20-2012 at 04:58 AM.
lzolnier is offline  Top