Old 02-23-2008, 11:13 AM   #799
slapbangwhallop
The Sweet Scientist
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Irish Boxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardy
Shamrocks a loyal Irish man. I,m fed up showing Pavlik respect, when all you get is derisive remarks about Duddy in return by the American's. And I don't mean the Irish-Americans[ like ML, Sardu and others], that post on to this thread.So come on John, do the buisness tonight, and then your one step closer to your dream.
I know what you are saying Ardy but I disagee - I set out my thoughts in detail on the Pavlik v Duddy thread. I am not going to stoop to someone elses level because they are disrespecting Duddy - I would prefer to lay the facts infront of them and show them up as talking shit instead of trading insults.

Pavlik deserves the respect he gets - he's the champ, he's a good guy, he's got a good jab and a great overhand right = respect from me - that doesnt lessen my support for Duddy.

Infact if you think I dont support Duddy heres a wee story for ya - I just got engaged at Christmas and I only gave the wee wan a token ring with the idea of bringing her over to NYC and Tiffanys for the real thing - maybe I had it planned that I could double it up for it to coincidently coincide with the Duddy v Pavlik fight!!! Will I see ya there?
slapbangwhallop is online now  Top