Old 05-28-2012, 04:08 AM   #18
shaunster101
Yido
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Bute-Froch afterthoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by p4pBute View Post
Froch showed what he can do, an now bute got to ask himself, i think without anyfights, but only straight to a rematch, is it in me to win, can i counter this guy, can i get my bodyshots off, can i place my feet to get the power i have off, an move out of harms way. Bute has great boxing skills, i still believe p4p, this not a fighter he can not beat, this is not like tzyu an zab, were you just knew it would be the same result 10 out of 10, i say this is like a sanders/wlad, were the wrong game plan an the other guys winning.

as a fan of bute, i would love to see him try one more time, an the money is there now, he has got one more fight with showtime, at the very least showtime would like to show off froch for a rematch with ward, he will have big homtown show up, ward fighting later this year, so why not....

If he loses, well there nothing wrong with that, there was nothing wrong with his lost this past saturday, he did not quite, he pushed himself, it was just not his night, he took a beating, but i don't believe froch power is like let say wlads, were retirment for health reasons should almost be the only choice after a fight with wlad an a UN reqirement
You still rate Bute as a top P4P fighter, despite having been wiped out in five rounds the first time he ever faced a top 5 ranked guy?
shaunster101 is offline  Top