View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 09:32 AM   #38
suckeggs
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Are there parallels between the Bute vs Froch fight & Haye vs Chisora

Quote:
Originally Posted by chico g View Post
Ruiz was never that tough. He got his glass jaw shattered against Tua in one round. He only benefited from not being brutally stopped further because he would hold and foul when he was hurt. Stinking up every title fight he ever had, that's why he was called huggy bear. Haye beat a shot to shit version who's luck had just ran out.
Oh yeah... down once in 19 years against that powder puff puncher David Tua

I love how the Hayeters always make the Ruiz was shot statement as if fact. Where is your evidence that he was shot? Had he visibly slowed down? was his visibly punch drunk? were his legs gone? See now in my humble opinion Ruiz had aged but by no means shot. His legs were moving just fine, his hands were as quick as they had ever been and in fact was attempting to box a lot more than he had in years and had taken plenty of flush shots that would have stopped many of other HW's so... where is your proof he was shot? Ruiz that night had faster hands and feet to anything i have ever seen from Chisora
suckeggs is offline  Top