View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 05:58 PM   #151
swingin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: CANT BACK DOWN! LEAPAI CORNERS welliver!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chauncy View Post
Message received from Noel Thornberry received this morning on my facebook...

"Hi Chauncy, we have a date for November 11th ( a Sunday afternoon) here in Brisbane. Alex has to have surgery on his hand next week but should be fine by this time. Thought I would give you plenty of notice as you seem to have a busy schedule. We can pay $20k AUD and airfares & accom of course. Let me know when you can. Regards"

Haha. Really backed into a corner! 20k Oz dollars!?!? We offered them more to fight in China. I feel this offer is wayyy to low. I made more to fight Rob Calloway in China. Making much more for the Sherman Williams fight. Alex is a threat to anybody he fights, no doubt, so why would I make less money to do it in Oz, where it is more dangerous i.e. Travis Walker and Owen Beck fights?
Anyway, I gave him the email to the matchmaker in China and told him if he wanted the fight we can do it there, and get paid for it.
Balls in Noels court now. I gave them the contact to make it happen in China. If the fight does happen, I can assure it wont happen in Oz. If they really want to fight me, then they will get it done with the matchmaker.
Quote:
quote welliver.
We offered them more to fight in China.
LIE

in china, this is how it works....pay an official under the table, get what you want. eh chauncy? chop, chop?

anyway, welliver doesnt want to fight alex. he will always find a way to price himself out of it. if he is such a great, confident fighter, with soooo many belts, and soooo much experience, surely $20aud is easy money?

welliver. compulsive liar.
swingin is offline  Top
Sponsored Links