View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 10:46 AM   #24
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: End all debate, Bradley Won Fair and Square - So Says The Dark Lord

Pacman looked shit, even if he was given the decision. Who will he face next, because he sure as hell does not beat Ortiz, Khan, Mayweather, even guys like Brook! Alaverz would destroy him in my opinion. He's not the same machine anymore, and technically he has always been a retard, he was not very accurate against bradley, and looked to be struggling to pick up the pace nd intensity. He cannot land combinations, because for some reason his co ordination has got even worse, he just looks like totally shit fighter now. What made him good before was this mystical power and bionic speed? But I don't see any of this anymore. Mayweather would probably beat him into submission, Khan would probably knock him out, Brook would out box him, Ortiz would bully the **** out of him, and so would Alaverz.

He's done, it's over at elite level. His skills are not on Mayweathers level, his speed is not on Mayweathers level ether.

He has never been the same since the Margarnito fight physically.

It as not a massive robbery.

People just need to shut up about it, Pacman is there for the taking now. He's weak, his technically shit, this bionic strength and speed s not there anymore. I don't even want to see Myaweather vs Pacman, what for? It will be one sided, and by the way Mayweather has been fighting of Late, the style of fight etc......Pacman will be beat down.

It's over for him ate elite level.
Primadonna Kool is offline  Top