Old 07-04-2012, 11:52 PM   #5
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP

vCash: 35250
Default Re: Monte Barrett vs. Shane Cameron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis McJackass View Post
Conflicted about this fight. I want Cameron to win because I like him, but realistically an on-form Barrett is too good for him. Barrett looked pretty good at the weigh-in and seems full of confidence.

On the undercard is a chick fight between NZ's version of Kim Kardashian and a girl from the Australian version of Jersey Shore.

Jaime Ridge (NZ's Kim) is a vacant bimbo whose father is a famous ex-All Black and whose mother is known for marrying first a NZ rep cricket player and then an NZ rep rugby player. She divorced them both within a few years. And she has made literally the dumbest, most infuriating comments I've seen anyone make this year.

After her daughter's opponent wrote the following on Facebook:

Pretty fair complaint ahead of a boxing match I'd say, especially if the match is at 130 pounds and your opponent is naturally 15 pounds bigger than you.

Then this gold-digging bitch responded on behalf of her daughter:

Ridge's mother Sally Ridge has come to her daughter's defence, calling comments about her weight "disgusting".

Yeah, it's "incredibly unfair" that your opponent wants you to fight at an agreed weight, instead of being a couple of weight classes up. Because asking for that is incredibly unusual in boxing and is clearly a personal insult to her daughter.

Dude, it's a ****ing circus act exhibition bout. Neither has genuine professional ambitions. Calm down.
IntentionalButt is online now  Top