Old 07-14-2012, 06:34 AM   #44
frankenfrank
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 0
Default Re: David Haye vs. Derek Chisora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai's Slice View Post
Holy shit who put the giant bet on Haye???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Roger View Post
Ban all these fools with illegal vcash

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImElvis666 View Post
WTF is up with these cheating cunts ruining the fun.
Yes , i 2 support banning of cheaters who ruin d fan and d credibility of this game .

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntentionalButt View Post
Quote:
...although the mods probably won't

They keep not doing anything, but are aware of the problem. This is like the sixth event in a row that jordan has bet huge chunks of glitch cash on, unpunished.
jordan1 , ixx , iceman , all d "Richest People" and then some .

D problem is that besides of d glitch there r yet more holes in d vBookie , like it being a "forgiving system" 4 1 . But even if i should accept it (and i don't) then it's still shit even as a forgiving system . it should have paid d 75 only 4 those who really have 0 in all open bets , and not 2 every1 who goes all in .

Quote:
Pretty sure I mentioned that as a possibility to the mods about 5 years back. Figure there are a lot of sites that use vBulletin forums, and a lot of them have vBookie set up. This must be a common problem. You'd think the ESB powers that be would look into it. Guess not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unproductive View Post
Uh. ****. I put a bet on Haye and refreshed because my internet was being gash and now I've got 18446744073709550266 vCash.

Just gonna go ahead and spunk whatever I shouldn't have on the draw in the Mundine fight since I expect less people give a shit about that one.

Mama didn't raise no thief.

Sorry chaps!
Problem is there's not such a bad chance that that 1 will turn in2 a draw .

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixx View Post
My cash is glitch cash as well, I can' call fights well enough to earn that much. The glitch is placing your last 75 on whatever then clicking bet now as many times as you can.
this 1 is a serial cheater who ruins all d fun as was said b4 .
frankenfrank is offline  Top