Old 07-17-2012, 09:31 PM   #559
boranbkk
"ไม่ได้โม้นะ"
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: ESB ATGs Muay Thai / KickBoxing fighters Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic-JofreBRASIL View Post
Singdam Kiatmoo9 vs Wanchalerm Aooddonmuang (blue) - Lumpinee. Recent fight.

Iīm not sure if we can call Singdam Kiatmoo9 an ATG (I donīt know too much about him)......but anyway both fighters are high level. Pretty good fight. 133 lbs.

This is the LW title fight I believe.....
Yep, 135 lbs Lumpini belt on the line. Not my favourite kind of fight, but top flight stuff none the less.

Singdam "Black Lion" just too sharp and comfortable. Everything the quality Wanchalerm tried Singdam had the answer for. Wanchalerm's right kick started out pretty well for him in the first two rounds until he was getting outmatched by the better, faster sharper right kick of Singdam and that was the story of the fight really.Singdam was too hard to get to and everything Wanchalerm did Singdam sid sharper faster and with more power. Wanchalerm failed at range to hence felt the need to press and then put Singdam in the driving seat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaca you View Post
one of the best in this generation in a very competitive weightclass, yes Singdam is a ATG. this year he's beaten Saketdao, Nong O, Wanchalerm, and now Watcharachai.

Singdams fought most recently against Watcharachai a late replacement for nong o.
I agree with Yaca Singdam is an ATG, as one of the top fighters of his era post 2000. He's still Lumpini champ is consistantly rated in any top 3 and look at the names he's beat, add you can add Seanchai to that list to.

Last edited by boranbkk; 07-17-2012 at 10:25 PM.
boranbkk is offline  Top