Old 07-18-2012, 07:05 PM   #43
SouthpawSlayer
Im coming for you
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: Khan constantly referring to himself as 'we'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadonna Kool View Post
I never said F1 was not a greater team effort, I was finding a example where other individual sports with a team aspect, have athletes using the term..."We".

When reflecting on performances etc...

So what if Amir Khan changes his team, like I have just stated football players change teams, F1 drivers change teams, coaches change football teams, it happens all the team in the world of sport.

Rickey Hatton changed teams, Lennox Lewis change coaches in his careers? What's you're problem, what is the big deal?

You cannot win this argument, you are too much of a retard man.

You are clearly a racist, and have a deeper issue with Amir Khan.
oh well done pull the racist card you sad prick, can you not have an argument like a real man, i thought you were better than the likes of darni and laz but damn was i wrong

ill say it right now i dont like khan, i ****ing hate him thats why im loving it since sat night, but i was the exact same when hatton lost even worse, guess that makes me racist again does it

you made the comparison for F1 and boxing saying most athletes use the term we, boxing is the most individual sport out there khan should man up and stop using the term its for faggots, in F1 your team is far more important than boxing this was my point and you jumped down my neck calling me a gimp and whatever else

in F1 your team consists of about 50 ****ing people, along with a big **** off expensive machine that does all the winning for you, it could nearly be classed as a team sport F1, boxing aint so your post was full of dumbness accept it and move on, try not to pull the racist card either its bloody childish especially from the man who done jack shit when some toff called haye a koon and chisora a spade on the train
SouthpawSlayer is offline  Top