View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 03:51 PM   #1
IRONSENSE2002
muslim and proud
ESB Addict

vCash: 75
Default Amir khan and political correctness

Now i'm getting an awful amount of hate for calling a spade a spade. Whenever any leading fighter in the UK openly criticizes khan. And the crtisim is legitimate there called racists. Theres so much sensitivity around the issue its quite pathetic. When david have a man of Jamican heritage lost to Wladamir the whole nation laughed at him and called him a fool. Lets not pretend khan hasn't done his fair share of talking. Each time khan speaks to the media every second sentence is about a potential mayweather fight. I Think the media need to stop making excuses whenever khan looses. The boxing pundits in particular need to be frank and need to come out and well and truly shit on him. The reason why i feel fighters like carl froch are holding back from openly critsizing khan, is the backlash that may result from such comments, people who are near and dear to Mr Khan. May misinterpret such statements as racism, and by knocking a popular fighter/media darling you create yourself as a bad guy i suppose.
IRONSENSE2002 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links