Old 07-20-2012, 11:36 PM   #10
Wilhelm
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: I think Stann is going to KO Bisping at 152

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittikasem View Post
Bisping has NEVER beaten anyone as good as Stann, so how do we know his 'gameplans' will work against a guy as good as Stann?

IMO, the best fighter Bisping has ever beaten was Matt Hamill, and that was years ago in a different weight class - plus Hamill beat him anyway really. And Hamill was not a significantly better fighter than Stann, no way.

The best middleweight Bisping has ever beaten was Leben, and Stann annihilated Leben much quicker and easier than MB beat him.

Brian Stann is not a turd like Mayhem or Rivera or Akiyama or Dan Miller or past-prime Kang.

If Bisping does what he always does and stands up, he's getting knocked out by the first legit top 5-calibre middleweight he has faced since Hendo humiliated him.
Bisping's loss to Evans is much bigger accomplishment than anything Stann has done, and Bisping hasn't lost to anyone like Steve Cantwell or Kristof Sosznski. Also, Bisping's last showing against Sonnen, which i think he won, is a bigger accomplishment than anything Stann has done. I'll be rooting for Stann because I like his style better than Bisping's, but I don't see it happening. You seem to really hate Bisping, so take my advice and don't bet on his fights. Only bet when you can consider things clearly.
Wilhelm is offline  Top