Old 07-23-2012, 07:22 AM   #47
Matt Ldn
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1885
Default Re: British boxer jailed for 7 years for manslaughter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeston Brawler View Post
What's annoying is that other instances of manslaughter end up with the perpetrator getting little more than a slap on the wrist, when in all honesty they ought to be up on a murder charge.

Given that the lad was involved in two incidents he's perhaps fortunate that he wasn't up on one himself.

What REALLY pisses me off is when people who cause death by dangerous driving or death due to driving whilst drunk/drugged get next to nothing. Drink drive killers should be executed. There's absolutely no excuse for driving whilst pissed. None.
Agree with this completely drink/dangerous driving deaths are given way too lenient sentences.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeston Brawler View Post
The weekend after I had my eyes done I was stood in front of a table in Yates, turned round to pick up my drink and accidentally knocked another lad's drink (which was nearly empty) over. Started carrying on so I pulled a fiver out of my pocket and told him to get himself another, and headed for a piss.
What the **** were you doing in that shit hole not expecting to get in a ruck. The only place I've seen a guy beat up a bird in a bar/pub. My mate bounced at the one opposite morrisons for one night and saw more fights in 4hours there than he did in two years at a bar on call lane.
Quote:
Originally Posted by onourway View Post
He's a twat.

Deserved 7 years.

He had previous for decking people on a night out.

He hit this lad and it was over, then they came together again near a Subway and he went over and decked him again. Scum.
If true then you've got to think he deserved 7 years. Obviously he never meant to kill the lad but if you as a person who trains in punching people go over and twat someone unnecessarily then you're putting them in serious danger.
Matt Ldn is offline  Top