View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 03:32 PM   #5
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP

vCash: 75
Default Re: What would Samart Payakaroon do?

Fenech was a problem for Samart because he was horribly drained at the weight and Fenech is arguably the toughest head to head proposition around that weight not called Wilfredo Gomez or Eder Jofre. Awful matchup for Samart anyway, but I would've loved to have seen it play out over the scheduled distance, was a perfect styles clash on paper, Payakroon's legs went pretty quickly though. And without 'em he was ****ed.

Pintor was horribly shot so Samart's best boxing showing is against the tough and hard punching but basic Mexican aggressor Juan 'Kid' Meza. Awesome display of movement, defence (seriously Samart rivals Sweet Pea himself in the last round) and accuracy. Not a great fight by any means, but until someone makes me hit the stratosphere upon proving that footage of Samart's debut against Vorasingh exists, I'll go with that one.

Best performance by a convert in boxing is by Khaokor Galaxy against Sung-Kil Moon IMO. That man displays both facets of Thai footwork against an iron chinned gravel fisted legend. And beats the living shit out of him.
Flea Man is offline  Top