View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 06:13 PM   #1
Money
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 135
Default Steve Kim insults Darren Barker on twitter

Steve Kim ‏@stevemaxboxing @DannyFlexen - is he as boring as Darren Barker? If so, pass

Darren barker ‏@DarrenBarker82
@stevemaxboxing luckily for me Im not in this TOUGH sport to impress you but to provide for my family and I'm succeeding in doing that!

Steve Kim ‏@stevemaxboxing @DarrenBarker82 - imagine what you could've done that night if you wouldve taken some chances and tried to actually win?

@stevemaxboxing it's a lot more difficult actually getting in the ring then it is writing about it so whatever you say hot shot!

Steve Kim ‏@stevemaxboxing
@DarrenBarker82 - as long as your never going to be back in American airwaves.... good.

@stevemaxboxing well that's not what I'm hearing so again luckily for me you won't have to watching or report on the fight!

@DarrenBarker82 - no lucky me, I don't have to watch you, actually...

@DarrenBarker82 - don't disagree, but still, I'm glad I never have to see you again in the States. Now ,Macklin....

@stevemaxboxing well when me and macklin finally get it on I will find you and laugh in your face when I beat him which is a certainty!

@DarrenBarker82 - which is fine, but he's back fighting in the States on a big show because of his effort vs Martinez, I applaud him

@stevemaxboxing and hbo want me back out but I had an hip opoeration which has kept me out! Plus macklins with dibella (a US promoter!)

@DarrenBarker82 - HBO wants you back? Really? Says who? You and Martinez did a low rating- that's a fact

@stevemaxboxing it's fact iv sat down with them! I was an unknown quantity before that fight but not anymore!

@DarrenBarker82 - lets hope on behalf of US audiences that's not true

@stevemaxboxing shame cos DAZZLING DARREN "BAKER" is going to pollute your airways again! And I'm so happy that angers you! #TeamBarker

@GatecrasherUA @stevemaxboxing keep typing "keyboard warrior" I'm just going to check my bank balance to cheer myself up!

@DarrenBarker82 @GatecrasherUA - again, good luck with that, I'm sure you will. I just hope its not on HBO's dime in our country
Money is offline  Top
Sponsored Links