Old 08-05-2012, 10:27 PM   #56
Scar
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

vCash: 372
Default Re: Steve Kim insults Darren Barker on twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money View Post
Steve Kim ‏@stevemaxboxing @DannyFlexen - is he as boring as Darren Barker? If so, pass

Darren barker ‏@DarrenBarker82
@stevemaxboxing luckily for me Im not in this TOUGH sport to impress you but to provide for my family and I'm succeeding in doing that!

Steve Kim ‏@stevemaxboxing @DarrenBarker82 - imagine what you could've done that night if you wouldve taken some chances and tried to actually win?

@stevemaxboxing it's a lot more difficult actually getting in the ring then it is writing about it so whatever you say hot shot!

Steve Kim ‏@stevemaxboxing
@DarrenBarker82 - as long as your never going to be back in American airwaves.... good.

@stevemaxboxing well that's not what I'm hearing so again luckily for me you won't have to watching or report on the fight!

@DarrenBarker82 - no lucky me, I don't have to watch you, actually...

@DarrenBarker82 - don't disagree, but still, I'm glad I never have to see you again in the States. Now ,Macklin....

@stevemaxboxing well when me and macklin finally get it on I will find you and laugh in your face when I beat him which is a certainty!

@DarrenBarker82 - which is fine, but he's back fighting in the States on a big show because of his effort vs Martinez, I applaud him

@stevemaxboxing and hbo want me back out but I had an hip opoeration which has kept me out! Plus macklins with dibella (a US promoter!)

@DarrenBarker82 - HBO wants you back? Really? Says who? You and Martinez did a low rating- that's a fact

@stevemaxboxing it's fact iv sat down with them! I was an unknown quantity before that fight but not anymore!

@DarrenBarker82 - lets hope on behalf of US audiences that's not true

@stevemaxboxing shame cos DAZZLING DARREN "BAKER" is going to pollute your airways again! And I'm so happy that angers you! #TeamBarker

@GatecrasherUA @stevemaxboxing keep typing "keyboard warrior" I'm just going to check my bank balance to cheer myself up!

@DarrenBarker82 @GatecrasherUA - again, good luck with that, I'm sure you will. I just hope its not on HBO's dime in our country
An illegal North Korean immigrant is exchanging words with a professional boxer, I've seen it all from the piece of trash Steve Kim. Looks like ever since his "Margarito is this era's Hagler" parade crashed and this scrub has lost it.
Scar is offline  Top