View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 03:30 PM   #43
Jdsm
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1947
Default Re: too much running vs too much weights...whats worse???

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurlaruntings View Post
I take it you've never watched ANY of his videos then. You don't get to be Mr O that quickly in a sport like BB just by being on the right stack. Trust me from what iv seen Heath DOES know plenty about diet. He goes over his diet extensively in his videos. Whilst he's not a nutritionist your presumption that he displays a lack of knowledge is incredibly misleading.
Whilst his diet obviously doesn't cater for the average gym pug i'm fairly certain Heath is aware of that as he's been in sport all his life since playing NCAA basketball with the likes of Jamal Crawford. So the kids pedigree is proven.
I know you don't get to be Mr Olympia just by the drugs, I've never eluded to that at all, it could be argued that drug users have it harder that naturals.

It's not a presumption that he displays a lack of knowledge, I have read some of his comments through his twitter on nutrition, or else I wouldn't of specifically named him.

Surely you can't disagree with the initial statement that some bodybuilders have horrendous knowledge of nutritional sciences, despite being huge?

What videos of Phil Heath can I watch him 'go over his diet' and discuss nutrition? I'm just going by the statements that I've saw from him.
Jdsm is offline  Top