View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 03:41 PM   #45
Jdsm
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1947
Default Re: too much running vs too much weights...whats worse???

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurlaruntings View Post
Thats too broad a statement to make. You can't casually dismiss their knowledge especially a guy like Heath who has reached the pinnacle of the sport in record time. You don't get to do that by being stupid.
That said when i saw Ricky Hatton with Kerry Kayes i did wonder if Ricky had missed a trick. As Kayes is the kind of guy that only knows about bodybuilding and offered Ricky little in the way of solid nutritional advice. In stands to reason though Kayes knowledge is somewhat myopic. But it can't be glibly dismissed.
Heath has loads of videos. Some are quite long though. Becoming Number 13. The Gift Unwrapped. Journey to the Olympia or The Gift. These are just a few i have in my collection.
I said some, not all.

Some huge guys are very, very knowledgable, some...aren't. Bottom line, I wouldn't take advice off somebody on nutrition/physiology purely because they are a big guy.

A good video that touches on things I've mentioned. People can be huge following things that "work", but still poor knowledge in nutrition/physiology:

Start at 2:45

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=_90QtNv7mnU[/ame]
Jdsm is offline  Top