View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 11:16 PM   #47
rusty nails
Tszyu for PM!!
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Here goes some original Jeet Kune Do for anybody

Quote:

By themselves, maybe not. Throw in the fact that sugarngold is an experienced bjj practitioner, and the brief agony may be the difference in him securing a fight ending submission.
well that would mean his jiu jitsu won him the fight. take away his jiu jitsu knowledge and hes just a guy looking to bite someone or bend some fingers

Quote:
Filthy animal? Spiteful prick? You are acting like this is a sporting contest. sugarngold is all about self defense. He doesn't go out and pick fights with people. That would be acting like a "filthy animal." These rough tactics would be used against a violent attacker, not some guy looking to arm wrestle.
no im acting like a guy that lives in the real world, where there is consequences and repercussions for you actions.
try saying to a judge "oh its cool judge, i only ripped that guys eyes out because he threw a punch at me"

Quote:
In regards to escalating in these tactics after being bitten, poked in the eye, and/or whatever; that doesn't mean the other person would get to retaliate. There is no ref to break up a street fight. A "dirty move" could be all the difference in the world when it comes to fighting
technically your right it COULD be... As in i COULD win lotto..
but its not very likely against someone with legit combat experience
rusty nails is offline  Top