View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 11:16 PM   #47
rusty nails
Tszyu for PM!!
ESB Addict
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Here goes some original Jeet Kune Do for anybody

By themselves, maybe not. Throw in the fact that sugarngold is an experienced bjj practitioner, and the brief agony may be the difference in him securing a fight ending submission.
well that would mean his jiu jitsu won him the fight. take away his jiu jitsu knowledge and hes just a guy looking to bite someone or bend some fingers

Filthy animal? Spiteful *****? You are acting like this is a sporting contest. sugarngold is all about self defense. He doesn't go out and pick fights with people. That would be acting like a "filthy animal." These rough tactics would be used against a violent attacker, not some guy looking to arm wrestle.
no im acting like a guy that lives in the real world, where there is consequences and repercussions for you actions.
try saying to a judge "oh its cool judge, i only ripped that guys eyes out because he threw a punch at me"

In regards to escalating in these tactics after being bitten, poked in the eye, and/or whatever; that doesn't mean the other person would get to retaliate. There is no ref to break up a street fight. A "dirty move" could be all the difference in the world when it comes to fighting
technically your right it COULD be... As in i COULD win lotto..
but its not very likely against someone with legit combat experience
rusty nails is offline  Top