Stoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Here goes some original Jeet Kune Do for anybody

Read and learn Gentlemen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike W View Post
<font color="Red"><b>I used to play Mortal Kombat videos games when I was in elementary school and I remember Reptile had that acid spit.<br />
<br />
I also used to watch the WWF and I remember some Asian wrestlers used to spit out green or red stuff into their opponents' eyes and they would go blind (at least for a while). One of those wrestlers was named Kwang. I also remember Mr Fuji, who had managed a number of wrestlers, would cheat during matches and would throw salt or something else into the opponents' eyes.<br />
<br />
And I did watch the Deadliest Warrior TV show and remember that African warrior who fought that English guy with a sword. The African had something pepper that he put into his mouth and spit it out into the guys' eyes. They mentioned that it was poison.<br />
<br />
What do you guys think about that?? If I was in a feud, and I spit venom into my opponents' eyes, would that be fair??<br />
<br />
And what is something I could use to do that, besides liquid??I already thought about Scope. I called that Acid Spit because it reminded me of Reptile from Mortal Kombat. It will only burn his eyes, but it's good enough.</b></font>
<br />
<br />
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike W View Post
<font color="Red"><b>I made a few threads about this about who would win a team fight between me and my team of Kyokushin fighters from Japan against a group of US Marines. And I mentioned that if I had a bucket full of Scope or powdered pepper, I would win.<br />
<br />
If I threw stuff that can burn someone's eyes, I will certianly win against almost anyone in a street fight.<br />
<br />
I think that one of those old UFC Kung Fu/Karate guys of the old UFC such as Harold Howard or Keith Hackney could beat any of the top UFC Heavyweights of today or any world champion K1 fighter or heavyweight boxer.<br />
<br />
Let's say that Harold Howard was going to fight Vitali Klitschko in a street fight, and then Howard threw a handful of pepper into Klitschko's eyes, how is Klitschko going to win the fight now??</b></font>
<br />
<br />
Stoo is offline  Top