08-17-2012, 12:11 PM
East Side Guru
Join Date: Mar 2010
Re: Doing an interview with Kubrat Pulev. Any advice
Originally Posted by FeldMunster
1. Who is your boxing idol?
2. How did you get into boxing?
3. Do you train to fight like a specific boxer from the past?
4. What boxer from history would you most like to fight?
1. What do you think of the current heavyweight scene?
2. Who do you look forward to fighting in the future?
3. How has life changed for you since defeating Alexander Dimitrenko?
4. What does your next opponent, Alexander Ustinov, do well?
1. Give your opinion on the 2012 Olympic boxing in general.
2. What did your brother Tervel do wrong against Alexander Usyk?
3. Will Tervel go pro? What weight class (heavy or cruiser)?
4. If Tervel ends up in the heavyweight division, would you ever fight him in the ring, or
would you respectfully not fight each other like the Klitschko brothers.
5. How is Andrea in bed? (Just Kidding!, kind of)