View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 09:59 PM   #62
Kittikasem
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Floyd or Duran - Most skilled?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxNation View Post
You said that Floyd weighs in at 153 on fight night during his fights. I asked you to name those fights and you reluctantly admitted that he never did after failing time after time to change your argument and resorting to calling me names. You also admitted that you were a liar.

I find it funny that in the other thread I had you apologizing to me even though I didn't ask you to, then I ran you out of that thread and now you're trying to come after me on this thread. Seriously dude?

As I said, Duran was obviously a good fighter, but there is nothing special about skill set.
What a douchenozzle. The guy is 1 pound out in his comment, and you keep harping on about it as if he said James Toney was white or something. Sorry if the guy doesn't carry about an encyclopedia of to-the-pound accurate fightnight weights at all times.

Him saying Mayweather was 153 instead of 152 is absolutely NOWHERE NEAR as inaccurate or downright braindead as you saying Duran did not have a special skillset. There are dungbeetles shoving balls of shit around the plains of Africa that know more about boxing than you based on that ATG nightmare statement...
Kittikasem is offline  Top