View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 10:07 PM   #65
SoxNation
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1248
Default Re: Floyd or Duran - Most skilled?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittikasem View Post
What a douchenozzle. The guy is 1 pound out in his comment, and you keep harping on about it as if he said James Toney was white or something. Sorry if the guy doesn't carry about an encyclopedia of to-the-pound accurate fightnight weights at all times.

Him saying Mayweather was 153 instead of 152 is absolutely NOWHERE NEAR as inaccurate or downright braindead as you saying Duran did not have a special skillset. There are dungbeetles shoving balls of shit around the plains of Africa that know more about boxing than you based on that ATG nightmare statement...
What he said was completely inaccurate. He said that Mayweather weighs in at 153 pounds in his fights. That's fights plural. If you read the conversation, I never said Mayweather never weighed 152 or 153 pounds in any single fight. That guy was clearly stating that Floyd always does that and it's clear that he was wrong. My point was that Mayweather and Pacquiao weren't that different in terms of weight and he reluctantly agreed after trying to backtrack for a while.

Tell me, what was special about Duran's skill set?
SoxNation is offline  Top