View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 08:23 AM   #4
yaca you
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75
Default Re: Muay Thai kids in Thailand Documentary!

Quote:
Originally Posted by potatosalad5 View Post
Check this out!
(Filmed at Fairtex Bangplee training camp in 200

Thanks for the video. I really enjoyed it, every time I see these kids training I get excited for the future of the sport. Sometimes I feel guilty because they are just little kids and you dont want to see them in harms way. They should be in school reading books like good kids do. then I think some of these kids may be the future Samarts and Put lorleks and that wonder overtakes my thoughts. After all you have to be serious about any skill at a young age if you ever want to become great/the best at it.

That girl had some powerful looking kicks like MoJoGoodie said. I too felt bad for that girl in white she was getting smashed and it looked like their was nothing she could do. That boy at the end looked pretty good smashing that bag with some fast and heavy kicks.

Boran BKK posted this video some weeks back in the ATG Muaythai thread. That threads massive so I dont expect for you to have seen or known that. Besides I never got around to watching it (sorrry) so I am glad you dedicated a thread to this mini documentary.

seeing this thread reminds me of another documentary. I have been waiting patiently for this documentary to come out for about 2 years now.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QKmFfvf5M4[/ame]

Every few months I check up on it, and it seems to not have been released yet.
yaca you is offline  Top