Old 09-11-2012, 10:00 PM   #18
yaca you
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75
Default Re: The Official Bangkok Fight Card Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by boranbkk View Post
Knee damage. If you look closely after he takes that billiant barrage of left round house kicks, he tries to react but twists his knee badly. The commentators don't mention this they just alluded to painful kicks to the rib area, but it's the knee, you can see them carrying him of after.

October 4th............ massive card.........Saenchi - Singdam rematch.......looks like you wish is Raja's command!

http://fightsportasia.com/2012/09/10...er-big-fights/
Quote:
Originally Posted by boranbkk View Post
http://fightsportasia.com/2012/09/11/muay-thai-clip-of-the-week-crack-a-rib/

Well, it seems it was a broken rib, but he definately ****ed his knee up in the aftermarth of that barrage of kicks he took. Look at the way he went down nad is sitting on the mat & you can see the ref's carrying him to help him not to put weight on his foot.

I am suprised by this considering when I saw f16 go down it was obvious he had taken a hard left kick to his right side but the way he went down it seemed like something was wrong with his left leg. then as he was being carried away he gave no indication that his ribs were injured or broken but it did seem like he was having trouble walking cause of his leg. It seemed odd to me thats why I asked what happened boran, and thank you for digging this up.

also what do ya know! we got another good lumpinee card to look forward to in october and then we got Thai Fight on september 19 its in france instead of bangkok but what can you do?

Thai fight sept 19th:

Yohan Lidon vs Akpracha Meenayothin
Fabio Pinca vs Saiyok
Mick*ael Piscitello vs Sud*sakorn Sor Klinmee
Abdal*lah Mabel vs Super X
Dylan Sal*vador vs Singma*nee Kaewsamrit
Crice Bous*soukou vs Kaponglek
Karim Ben*noui vs Ply*noi Por Pao
Yuk*sel Yayadin vs Zine*dine Hameur Lain
Samir Lotfi vs Jose Barradas
Raphael Illo*dra vs Armin Pumpanmuang
yaca you is offline  Top