Old 09-12-2012, 07:43 AM   #19
Earl-hickey
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 765
Default Re: martinez takes 1.4 million for chavez fight

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsosj View Post
people are inherently ****heads completely independent of creed or colour, your inability to recognise this and incorrectly racial profile us is laughable. Why even say something like that in the first place, it's not you yourself who is beating these "arrogant aussies" up, and you are spruking this on an internet forum, where your credibility is next to nothing, so therefore your argument has no merit and the only possible conclusion that i can extract from your weak arguments is that you sir, are a cunt.
I don't give a shot what my "credibility" on this forum is.

9 times out of 10, it is the Australians who are the ones spouting off, look at any sports thread involving the UK in the lounge, it takes only a few post before one of your lot is in there, giving it the "pommy faggot" "soap dodging scum" or whatever other tired old tripe they shit out.

As soon as someone fires back it's "oh G'day mate, can't take a joke eh" like it's ok when you say it but not in reverse.

I am tired of your bullshit, and if any Aussie tries it on me in real life i tell them they are ****ing boring and to change the ****ing record, because they are coming across as a typical arrogant aussie prick. and if they want to "fight" because of that, fine then i'll test what they are made of, but so far all ive got back is exactly what i get on here "oh take a joke brah"

Oh, i'll take a joke, but when you've said it 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 times, it's no longer funny.
Earl-hickey is offline  Top