Old 09-13-2012, 07:15 PM   #21
Haggis McJackass
Semi-neutralist Overseer
ESB Addict

vCash: 177
Default Re: MMA is in a Slump? Agree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by outtieDrake View Post
No.to much bitching going on here as of late , one of the reasons i stop coming here .

its just tv its just a sport . go outside ppl hug your family , hug your kids , and then comeback inside and pay the 45$ or stream it for free and enjoy the show.

****ing right.

I think this forum gives a distorted reflection of what is going on, because this place is SO relentlessly negative. Most of the threads and posts here are just bitter, frustrated people bitching and hating.

Half the posters here don't even come off as MMA fans. All they ever do is piss and moan and complain about how everything is shit and was SO much better when the sport was an irrelevant, unorganized, unregulated circus show that had zero presence and zero future anywhere in the Western world.

People need to get the **** over themselves. You want to watch the fights? Watch the fights. It's easier now than it has ever been before.

You like PRIDE better than the UFC? So ****ing what. PRIDE has been dead and gone for years now. I loved watching the Australian cricket team thrash all-comers for years, and now they suck. So what? I don't spam cricket forums moaning about how great things used to be, and talking shit about everything that's happening now. Cricket is bigger than one team, same as MMA is bigger than one org.

If I can only watch cricket when my team is dominating, and I have nothing positive to say about the sport when the wheel turns, then I'm not a ****ing cricket fan. I'm just an Australian cricket team fanboy.

Haggis McJackass is offline  Top