Old 09-13-2012, 08:32 PM   #154
boranbkk
"ไม่ได้โม้นะ"
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: The official K1 thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Dynamite View Post
Wtf ... K-1 has just restarted ... and actually with a strategy to find some new American talent. I think this event was a success, people were pretty excited about it. Madrid was a pretty great event as well, so I'm really looking forward to the next event what will be the Final 16. Should be great and a K-1 Final in the Big Apple would be awesome!
I'm with you and I'm sure Yaca is to. We'd love the new version of K-1 to get back to the glory days of the last two decades, but Glory really do have most of the top names fighting under their banner these days and the Madrid event was enjoyable, but not as good IMO as the Glory event put on the same weekend.

The States has never particularly been a hotbed of MT or quality Kickboxing, but maybe this is where the new version of K-1 will capture the imagination of a few guys over there and some stars will be born, maybe Ky Hollenback can shake things up a bit who knows...but he's fighting under the Glory banner.

It's got to be a long term view for K-1 as they can't really compete with Glory at the Moment and good luck to them I'd love to see K-1 not only rise but soar!
boranbkk is offline  Top