View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 11:52 PM   #34
Godsavethequeen
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75
Default Re: huh? whats with the myth that pacquaio has got old and no longer in his prime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raichu View Post
Yes Timothy Bradley who i seen ALOT of people picking him, and they wasn't bullshiting.

I won a real money bet on the fight cause i thought Bradley was a bad man, undefeated young world champion who dont know when to quit, which is why his STILLLLLL undefeated.

60 fights but he turned pro when he was what, 12? lol he was young anyway.

34 is a nice age for a boxer, if Manny was still fighting drained damaged goods [cotto & hatton] you'd see more KO's.

i just dont think he was past it during the Bradley fight, i just see it as an excuse.
So after one defeat you are damaged Goods?? tell that to the many HOF's who have had defeats. What a retarded way of thinking. And a 2lb weight difference is not weight drained. Cotto never used it as an excuse EVER. Its your excuse and fans like you ( AKA Floydidiots )
Pac looked better in the Bradley fight than he had since the Cotto fight. All the stats prove that. As for the only working 30 seconds of a round that is total BS, an exageration of huge proportions made by haters.
Godsavethequeen is offline  Top