Old 09-19-2012, 06:44 PM   #160
boranbkk
"ไม่ได้โม้นะ"
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: The official K1 thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Dynamite View Post
So what do you think? First impression is dissapointed because of lack of big names, but after that sinks away I actually this card will be pretty great. It's up to the new guys now in a quite balanced field!
To be honest I'm not familiar with all the guys in the line up as I'm not a fan of the big boyz in either MT or Kickboxing, the biggest guys I tend to watch are Max size. To me it's all about 70 and below.

However, I can't help noticing K-1's biggest retained signature from the old days isn't there.......where's Badr????? Has his problems with the law pushed him off the card? He mentioned he was putting off his boxing career to do this GP?!

The rather bloated CroCop and the rather flabby Hari were the main attractions on the Madrid Rising show. I hope Cro Cop actually prepares for this one and doesn't reinforce my reasons for not following the big boyz!

But as you say a new international group of fresh fighters trying to prove thmselves on a big stage should make for a card of action and good fights. Let's hope it happens & and good luck to em.
boranbkk is offline  Top