Old 09-22-2012, 08:22 AM   #38
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: The Prowler has arrived on the East side

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidniteProwler View Post
I would rate you about a 7 because I agree with a Lot of what you say when it comes to our fighters record padding you don't make excuses for our fighters like the nut huggers do, but sometimes you are to negative. Also I hated your old avatar of that gay Celtic soccer player. But apart from that I would like to be your forum buddy.
A decent overview by you however I would quietly note that I am widely regarded as p4p no.2 on this board behind the undefeated undisputed no.1 in Kegsy who just looks invincible for the foreseeable future.

I do agree that I may be a bit too negative at times however these are depressing times for true boxing fans when average fighters are crapping on that they are 4 times/3 weight world champs to the bogan masses. It's a shame that some other decent posters on here don't tell it how it really is. I would suggest that your rating of a 7 for myself is maybe slightly negative.

Yes I believe we could be friends on this forum however your appalling stance on the most popular and difficult sport in the world would need to change.
Francis75 is offline  Top