View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 02:35 AM   #1
damian38
El Chicano- #1 GGG fan
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Szpilka speaks about Adamek

http://sport.wp.pl/kat,1878,title,Sz...wiadomosc.html

Artur Szpilka is frequently asked about fighting Tomasz Adamek. The young boxer always talks about how he would defeat the Gilowice native "Góral". He said nothing new during the boxing card in Wroclaw this weekend.

"I can't wait for this. I think that at the end of 2013 this fight will happen. I hate him, I don't know where all this hate comes from", said Szpilka.

One of the reporters asked him, if Szpilka isn't aimin too high at the moment. This question irritated Szpilka. "I'm not aiming too high. Why? What did he achieve as a heavyweight? The only surpise he made was beating Arreola. All his other opponents were bums. Who did he beat? Maddalone? Give me a f****** break. At cruiser he was great, but at heavyweight he has no punch. You'll see, I'll get him", said an irritate Szpilka.

Tomasz Adamek doesn't want to create any media hype around this. However, will he show in the ring in the future, that "Szpila" is wrong? It does not look like it will happen any time soon.

Szpilka throws abuse at Adamek at any opportunity, it's been going on for a while, he must be very confident in himself to demand a fight with Adamek

if it were to happen late next year, who's your pick?
damian38 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links