View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 08:50 AM   #3
turbina
Polska Siła
ESB Addict

vCash: 465
Default Re: Szpilka speaks about Adamek

I think he is just talking shit to get the fight. He is a punk still and a fight like that would generate huge cash and publicity, especially since he is the type of fighter that can hype it up to be so by running his mouth.

In all honesty for a guy like Szpilka it makes sense. He has nothing to lose and everything to gain. But why would Adamek fight Szpilka? Waaaayyy below his level. And what if he should get nailed and happen to lose? Just not worth it. Adamek will fight Solis or whoever he is fighting, then based on that he will probably take a title shot. I believe he will take the pay-out, get whooped by Wlad, and call it a day. And he deserves it because say what you want but he is the hardest working top 10 boxer out there today. Has been fighting every 4 months consistently now ever since getting free from Don King. The only way I see him fighting Szpilka is after a title shot as a farewell fight, and to pocket the extra cash, in a big bout in Poland. Adamek is on the down-slide himself imo.

Szpilka needs to stfu. He hasn't necessarily looked hot and lived up to the initial hype around him so he needs to tread carefully before he finds himself on the canvas against some gate-keeper, while calling a seasoned veteran like Adamek out.
turbina is offline  Top