View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 04:36 AM   #43
Matt Ldn
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1885
Default Re: How to you endure a strangulation choke hold ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufoalf View Post
You won't be able to grab a bollock when someone has RNC on you, if they know what they are doing they will have full back control. If you so much as do something OTHER than defend the choke and reach back to find an eye you'll be sleeping before you ever find it. Not to mention if you're looking for my eye, I'll close my eyes and rotate my head and squeeze the choke tighter.

You clearly have no idea how difficult it would be to pop an eye within 5 seconds with a choke around your neck. You sound like a purist boxing fan who's never even had a good RNC put on him but still thinks that they can get away from any BJJ move by doing some cheap shit.

But please lets not get serious about a White Tiger thread.
I've never had a good RNC put on me, I'm not ignorant to the effectiveness of grappling but like boxing it has limitations in a street fight. Like I said I wasn't discussing a fight with a skilled BJJ practioner so your point is MOOT. Saying an eye poke would beat a decent BJJ guy is like saying using a kick would beat a boxer its incredibly ignorant, not my point.

Most importantly though you're underestimating my bollock grab.
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Tiger View Post
Thats what I thought.

It kind of cuts through all the fitness and skill and conditoning and just forces a premature end to whoever gets the other first in such a deadly grip.
Don't ignore me
Matt Ldn is offline  Top