View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 10:54 AM   #2212
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP

vCash: 75
Default Re: The "Whine About Mayweather" Express!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by techks View Post
All this does is bring more uneeded attention to Mayweather you idiots! Complain about "Flomos" and Floyd all you want to but you idiots are only promoting him. If ya "hate"(Don't know a fighter, how could you hate him unless he did a very heinous thing like kill babies?) Talk about your own heroes.

Puga and most if not every pactard alike for instance, y'all talk about Floyd waaaaay more than I do and I'm a fan of him. Isn't that at the least incredibly embarrasing? Reason why I'm on Classic and studying Flys-Feathers because of ish like this.

IB I love you man but **** this thread though ironically people need this to bust their loads to this ol fart. I'm not really helping by keeping this thread relevant as are those who bitch about or suck off Mayweather in other threads causing too much Paq/Floyd orgies. Still, since this ish takes up most of General and lots of people will see this, this is a great way to promote my message which needs to spread. Shameless, don't care. Rather be that than a fake boxing fan thats a nuthugger that DKSAB anyday.
puga_ni_nana is offline  Top