Old 09-30-2012, 09:16 PM   #64
Hands of Iron
#MSE
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: Boxers Prime years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Boxer View Post
Wow, you are clearly being biased. I am a huge Tyson fan too, but you barely give Lewis credit for his wins against Golota and McCall. What about Mercer, Morrison, and V. klitschko? It's clear that your opinion is irrelevant. Look at your ****ing name and yes I'm aware I have a picture of Tyson as my avatar. I am a Tyson fan but I won't be saying bull**** in order to elevate one of my favorite fighters.

May I recommend tysontalk.com? That forum is more suited for your bull**** words.
How about hyping up very bottom end "world ranked" fighters to make it look as though Tyson had anything left in the tank before the Lewis fight, but then dismiss his prime run when he had at least eight wins over fighters rated in the Top 2 of the division. Makes no sense. Who was he supposed to fight? Dismissing Spinks is ridiculous considering he beat an undefeated Holmes (clearly the first time), dismissing Holmes is ridiculous considering he beat an undefeated Mercer four years after the fact and won several rounds against peak Holyfield, going the distance. Even dismissing someone like Pinklon Thomas is silly considering Holmes looked him over (he was the #1 contender) and tried to pick his way to 49-0 against 'LHW' Spinks to a huge backfire, a green Carl Williams gave him hell, it goes on and on...
Hands of Iron is offline  Top