Old 10-01-2012, 10:05 PM   #12
turbina
Polska Siła
ESB Addict

vCash: 465
Default Re: Szpilka speaks about Adamek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angol View Post
its dissapointing to see szpilka behaving this way. adamek has achieved alot throughout his career, and deserves respect from someone like szpilka. however, i think its to be expected, due to his nature.

i think this will rumble on for a while, with adamek largely ignoring szpilka whilst he chases his final payday with wlad.

however, i would consider making the trip over to poland, for this fight... would be a good night out, in wroclaw or warsaw, i guess.
Szpilka is doing what he can to talk his way into this fight.

Szpilka is starting to be like the Polish Haye in this regard. Not a fan of this type of behavior. Adamek has been an ambassador for the sport, and has done an awesome job representing his country. Is a very exciting fighter, who has been through many wars, 3 of which were FOTY candidates, he was never afraid of facing anyone, and took risks he didn't need to take, but did it, because that is what boxing is. He is a true veteran of the sport. He is a top HW, and while not as popular at this weight, his past achievments at CW and LHW shouldn't be forgotten. At HW he has gone further and achieved more then anyone would have given him when he was still a CW, but he did it.

All while Szpilka right now is nothing more then a hyped up punk.
turbina is offline  Top