Old 10-02-2012, 08:45 PM   #17
Brickhaus
Packs the house
East Side VIP

vCash: 75
Default Re: Seth Mitchell vs. Tomasz Adamek

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritBulldog View Post
Mitchell.......by way of legal manslaughter!
Adamek has no chin................NONE!
Which is why he's been knocked out so many times. Oh wait, he's never suffered more than a flash knockdown. I'm always amazed how the so-called chincheckers here (other than Zakman, granted) seem to have no ability to distinguish balance problems with chin problems. Notice how nobody's complained about how horrible Gamboa's chin is in the past year or so? He finally fixed his footwork mistakes, and is no longer caught off balance all the time, and evidently his china chin has mysteriously disappeared.

Anyway, Mitchell has been fed a pretty steady diet of guys with shaky chins and limited boxing skills. If people can't see that, well whatever. The only time he's knocked someone out with a decent chin was Ibragimov, and that was a straight up referee stoppage. Maybe he can knock out Adamek (his chin isn't great for a heavyweight, but it's not china like people suggest), but he can't move well, and I personally think Adamek comfortably outboxes him while losing a few rounds due to getting nailed by a few big shots (while I think Adamek's chin issues are overstated, his power issues are not).
Brickhaus is offline  Top