Originally Posted by Blodstar
1. Berto (beats Bundrage, beats Alvarez, ko's Mayweather in the 9th)
2. Ward (moves up to lh beats Dawson, Cloud)
3. Rigondeaux (beats Donaire n Moreno)
4. Lara (beats Canelo and Cotto)
5. Price (retires Wladimir, beats Povetkin)
6. Canelo (after his loss to Lara he ko's Brandon Rios then stops Matthysse)
7. Mayweather (stays at 147 after loss to Berto beats Pac)
8. Pacquiao (loses to Marquez and loses to Bradley rematch then loses to Floyd)
9. Martinez (loses to Jermain Taylor UD wins Chavez rematch)
10. Dawson (beats Pascal and Cloud and Campillo)
Originally Posted by AZ_40
Holy shit this is retarded
I almost laughed out loud when I read this because I was literally thinking the SAME EXACT thing.
First off, Mayweather's not fighting more than once a year.... ever again.
Second off, Berto isn't going to be P4P top 5.... ever.
Third off, stop hanging around Chavez so much... that contact high is messin with your head