View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 12:25 PM   #29
SouthpawSlayer
Im coming for you
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: What's the ceiling for Stefan Struve?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis McJackass View Post
Since I'm such a retard, it should be easy for you to tell me why Struve is NOT one of the most aggressive fighters in the HW division.

List 3 active heavyweights who are more reliable in delivering action-packed brawls with stoppage finishes.

But you won't, because you can't.

hold up you are changing your story once again, a typical haggis trait whilst getting owned, you said SS had the most aggressive killer instinct in the HW's i quoted it below just incase you forgot so dsont start changing your ****ing story bellend.

you want reasons why SS is not the most aggressive with most killer instinct well this is why;

1. poor chin
2. lack of defence in striking
3. lack of use of his best asset - His range and reach
4. Poor striking
5. His opposition has been wank, he has fought 1 top 5 fighter and got taken out in a minute IIRC
6. he has lost to guys not even in the top 10, by strikes
7. for someone with loads of killer instinct it took him a long time to get his opposition out of there in the fights i saw of him

you are licking this guys ass haggis and his oposition has been poor

JDS
AO
Cain
Bigfoot
Cormier
Carwin

all these guys have more killer instinct than struve you mong, there are plenty more too

even fat nelson knocked him out ffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis McJackass View Post
Yeah a 7 footer with heaps of personality, a well-deserved reputation for never being an a dull fight, a mediocre chin and probably the most aggressive killer instinct in the division. What a nightmare that would be for the sport if that guy managed to win a title fight somewhere along the line.

SouthpawSlayer is offline  Top