View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 06:38 PM   #46
SouthpawSlayer
Im coming for you
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: What's the ceiling for Stefan Struve?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob_Floyd View Post
This.

SS, everyone else isn't wrong, you are just confused.

Also, great striking isn't the cornerstone of killer instinct. We are discussing MMA, where grappling and submissions are a thing. Struve, when on the ground, is constantly looking for the finish. There is rarely a moment in a fight where Struve isn't looking for the finish, be it on the feet, on or the ground.

Basically killer instinct, I would say, is ability to finish, willingness to put yourself in a potentially bad position to get the finish, and always looking to capitalize when you have your opponent hurt.
i wouldnt call goin for subs having great killer instinct, its his quality jits that allows him to go for the kill not supreme killer instinct, you say its ability to finish which is fair but struve lacks that ability on the feet to finish fights he struggles and always had on his feet

imo killer instinct is more finishing someone in impressive fashion with one killer shot, combo or series of GnP when they are there for the taking especially when rocked, struve does not have this, he is quite awkward on his feet and lacks the ability to finish fights in a manner that some one with good killer instinct would

i aint confused i know what killer instinct is and struve has yet to prove to me that he has the best killer instinct in the division (which dont forget is what the main issue with me and haggis here)he is pretty far down that list on my card especially considering he has yet to face constant upper tier fighters
SouthpawSlayer is offline  Top
Sponsored Links