Old 10-08-2012, 09:15 AM   #31
I Shot JR
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Warning don't purchase boxnation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael300 View Post
I would be willing to increase to 15 a month for Boxnation, I'm more than happy with what I've got for my 120 over the past year abd think that the extra fiver would still be worth it.

However, I do have a limit and as much as I like it I would struggle to justify the expense if it was nearer 20.00.

On average you basically get 3 to 4 hours of live boxing and an hour of live Buncey each week for 2.50 (I think that is about a pint, but don't quote me on it), some weeks more and some less and regardless of whats on and whether it features specific fighters one follows I feel nobody can argue that it represents excellent value.

But when you start to increase this sum to nearer 5.00 a week (we'll call that a couple of pints) it is more important that the content features fights and fighters that appeal specifically, this is harder to to do EVERY week.

You get an hour of Bunce for free a week. I think any higher than a tenner and you lose those who would sign up for a big fight especially with the registration fee.
I Shot JR is offline  Top
Sponsored Links