View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 12:33 PM   #11
KCD
All aboard.
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Do you think Vitali wants to fight Haye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman71 View Post

early on i actually was supporting haye while he was being Ali like , stalking the klitschkos from ringside at their fights, yelling at them, saying he was coming for them, then the shirts were cool, and the confrontation with wlad on youtube....but all that was 4 years ago....he wasnt so "Ali" like when after the jokes ended he didnt want to actually fight or back up anything he said....took me a very short time to figure out how phony he was

The thing that really makes my piss fizz regarding Haye is how he believes he is the attraction, and therefore should be getting 50/50 purse splits with recognised champions who actually sell out football stadiums.

Also it wasn't until Haye fought Enzo where he actually became a big draw and it was down to Frank ******s promoting, prior to that the average Joe on the street didn't know who the fraud was.

I've never been a fan but I respect him as a very good fighter who has picked his fights meticulously to. Build a smoke screen regarding his "potential" and his overall ability and career so far.
KCD is offline  Top