View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 02:22 PM   #152
bailey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 75
Default Re: If YOU were Joe Calzaghe, would you come out of retirement to fight Andre Ward?

Quote:
Originally Posted by assasin View Post
just been reading this thread and the disease that is you is here talking the usual shit. HerolGee in tow.

the thing that caught my eye was the question that Bailey asked you. you came back with a promo vid from 1995 that was for the eubank vs collins fight. what had that promo got to do with the question that you were asked? nothing is the answer.

and what were you doing scrambling to YT so fast? i thought it strange that you just couldn't answer the question in stead of giving that link.

the other thing that caught my eye (and this was the main one) was that you said you watched the calzaghe vs eubank bill just for eubank. again strange. the reason being was that naseem hamed was the top of that bill and was by far the biggest star fighting that night. the promo's for the bill were dominated by naz. whether you liked him or not, you still would of known who the top of the bill was. and i don't believe for a second that any true boxing fan would miss a naz fight at that point in his career. he was very hard to miss.

so for this, i call you a lying piece of shit who's been found out yet again.
You told him. I missed that you gave it away to him. Hamed vs Badillo and the bill was based around Hamed. I seem to think the bill was called The Full Monty. It was strange that he couldnt answer any single question
bailey is offline  Top