View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 02:28 PM   #13
The Akbar One
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Naazim tells it like it is. Says Pac can't beat Marquez, talks Sergio, Ward, & mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleUp99 View Post
Wow....I find that hard to believe that you don't see their fights as "close". And as for PAC getting credit for punches that "don't" land.....The faces of the men he's fought tell a different story. PAC is deadly accurate with his offense....Juan is one of the fighters who seems to deal better with PAC's combinations but even he eats more punches than usual when it's Manny who's in front of him. JMM has out landed PAC in some of the 36 rounds they've faced one another but it's typically PAC who is landing more. Juan goes with a more efficient and usually more accurate work rate while PAC relies on his high volume to win rounds.

Quality vs Quantity....last time out I had Quality over Quanity....the rematch PAC simply did more damage and was the busier fighter....the first meeting PAC was busier but lost A LOT of the later rounds....the 1st 4 rounds gave PAC a great cushion that helped him down the stretch.
Bradley's face didn't tell that story, neither did Clottey's(not arguing that Clottey won). I disagree that Pac actually lands more. Video analysis, doesn't support that. Just because Lampley says bang bang bang, doesn't mean Pac hitting glove or air, all of a sudden counts as a scoring punch. When analyzing video, Pac is clearly out landed by Marquez.
The Akbar One is offline  Top