View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 05:33 PM   #17
The Akbar One
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Naazim tells it like it is. Says Pac can't beat Marquez, talks Sergio, Ward, & mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleUp99 View Post
I hope you're not trying to argue TIM won either.....both Josh and TIM lost one sided fights with Pac and in both fights neither TIM or Josh tried to win.....it just so happens TIM was given the Victory after losing a very one sided fight.

Lampley says a lot of shit when he's calling a fight....sometimes compubox is accurate....sometime its not but Pac is a very accurate combination puncher......relative to most pressure fighters who have very low connect percentages.

JMM isn't clearly out landing Pac.....his punches are just cleaner and easier to see as it is for most counter punchers.
Bradley's defensive ability and precise punches bouncing off of Pac's face all night isn't the argument here. I simply mentioned two Pac opponents who had little to no facial damage after Pac couldn't hardly land any clean shots on them through 12 rounds. Tim definitely tried to win, and did indeed win. Pac whiffing all night isn't a one sided fight. It made the fight close. The light hitting Bradley clearly outlanded him.

Pac is only an accurate puncher when he has an imobile washed up Mexican in front of him. i.e. Morales, Diaz, Margarito, etc.
The Akbar One is offline  Top