View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 08:03 PM   #25
KnuckleUp99
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500
Default Re: Naazim tells it like it is. Says Pac can't beat Marquez, talks Sergio, Ward, & mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Akbar One View Post
Bradley's defensive ability and precise punches bouncing off of Pac's face all night isn't the argument here. I simply mentioned two Pac opponents who had little to no facial damage after Pac couldn't hardly land any clean shots on them through 12 rounds. Tim definitely tried to win, and did indeed win. Pac whiffing all night isn't a one sided fight. It made the fight close. The light hitting Bradley clearly outlanded him.

Pac is only an accurate puncher when he has an imobile washed up Mexican in front of him. i.e. Morales, Diaz, Margarito, etc.
Akbar.....you silly as shit. If you say TIM beat Pac or he "made it close"....that's ok...I'm a little worried about you, but I'be heard wilder shit.

When guys like TIM, Shane and Josh fight Manny, they all seem to go into survival mode and forget about trying to "win" and are looking to "last". Josh covered up all night and was afraid to open up and went 12 one sided rounds with PAC. Shane ran all night and TIM did the best he could. Lol.....you say TIM "made it close"....obviously you're in a very small group who share that view. It's funny to me.
KnuckleUp99 is offline  Top