View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 08:27 PM   #26
reed_man02
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1391
Default Re: Naazim tells it like it is. Says Pac can't beat Marquez, talks Sergio, Ward, & mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleUp99 View Post
Akbar.....you silly as shit. If you say TIM beat Pac or he "made it close"....that's ok...I'm a little worried about you, but I'be heard wilder shit.

When guys like TIM, Shane and Josh fight Manny, they all seem to go into survival mode and forget about trying to "win" and are looking to "last". Josh covered up all night and was afraid to open up and went 12 one sided rounds with PAC. Shane ran all night and TIM did the best he could. Lol.....you say TIM "made it close"....obviously you're in a very small group who share that view. It's funny to me.
Not really. If you look at the list of scorecards the pac fans like to post, a lot of those are pac winning 7 rounds to 5. I thought the fight was close myself. I can't see how pac won a lopsided decision. He missed a lot and Bradley had busy work rate.

Also, Clottey fights like that against everyone and Shane is just an old man. Pac should have never fought him. He fits half the criteria Akbar used.
reed_man02 is offline  Top