Old 10-08-2012, 09:03 PM   #14
divac
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 75
Default Re: the scoring of bradley v pacquiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrera View Post
now i know its old news that pacquiao was robbed in this fight but what i found suprising is the ammount of people who said pacquiao completely dominated bradley when i and many others only had pacquiao up by 2 rounds

do you think the fact that pacquiao has an iron chin and bradley has feather punches factored into your scoring?

people would argue bradleys punches werent effective but if they are landing flush then they are still scored
The thing is that the majority of the punches the HBO crew was going bonkers were landing by Pacquiao, were not.

Very few clean hard connects were landed by either fighter. Bradley had as many hard connects as Pacquiao, only it did'nt seem that way because of Bradley's body language in avoiding the shots.

I scored the fight by two points for Pacquiao but was shaking my head throughout in disbelief as to how Lampley was calling the fight.

On my scorecard Pacquiao had the fight in hand through 8 rounds, but then he goes into sparring mode and lets Bradley outhustle him the rest of the way making it close on my card.
divac is offline  Top